Un-Wind — Un-Plug — De-Stress — De-Tox — Re-Connect — Re-Set
JOIN US IN PUERTO DE SOLLER THIS SEPTEMBER!
Our Superhealth Retreat was created to allow you to have a holistic mind-body-soul loving holiday that supports your total YOU: calms your mind, nourishes your body, and awakens your soul. Return home glowing with beautiful skin, renewed vitality, and reawakened vision for your life!
WE HELP YOU . . .
- Un-Wind from your super busy, multi-tasking life
- Un-Plug from your hyper digital daily activities of emails, messages, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to either a complete digital detox or a structured digital 'diet'
- De-Stress from the accumulated worries and anxieties that cause premature aging & illness
- De-Tox your body with clean, body-loving food and De-Tox your mind of mental negativity and toxic thoughts
- Re-Connect your mind, body, and soul, as well as Re-Connect with nature and others
- Re-Set your body to want healthy, whole foods and Re-Set your desires to align with your true intentions for improved life balance
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE . . .
- 5 nights in a beautiful 5 star Mallorcan villa in your choice of private or double occupancy accommodation, all with ensuite bathrooms
- an elegant opening night dinner with an extended guest list (organic wine at this dinner only is optional)
- 3 daily nourishing, delicious, carefully conceived and freshly made meals—as well as smoothies, fresh cold pressed juices, snacks, and non-alcoholic mocktails and aguas frescas
- daily meditation, yoga, and fitness classes and plenty of leisure time to engage in other sports and activities, such as stand-up-paddle, hiking, or exploring the island
- kitchen class: smoothies, green juicing, smoothie bowls, raw foods
- holistic life-balancing sessions to help you create and manifest your vision for your life
- 1 one-hour massage by our in-house Osteopath during your stay
- nurturing and support to help you feel and radiate your most beautiful self
- daily chambermaid service
SEPTEMBER RETREAT PRICES . . .
- 3500 Euros per person in a private room with ensuite bathroom
- 2500 Euros per person, double occupancy with ensuite bathroom (for friends or couples only)
DEPOST & CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% deposit to reserve your space.
- Deposit is 100% refundable up to 30 days in advance of the retreat date, at which time full payment is required to hold your space.
- All payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal (If you prefer PayPal, you will need to cover the additional charges made by PayPal.)
SCHEDULE . . .
- Morning Mindfulness Meditation
- Wakeup Antioxidant/Anti-Inflammatory Elixir & Energy Superfood Balls
- Morning Visualization Exercises, Yoga, and Pranayama to Stretch and Awaken
- Gourmet Clean Breakfast
- Leisure Time or Healthibella Cooking Class
- Gourmet Clean Lunch
- Leisure Time Before Afternoon Bespoke Sport
- Healthibella Yoga+ Session: an energizing, toning and stretching class combining yoga with rebounding, fascia sculpting, ballet barre, TAM, and Pilates derived exercises for ultimate body sculpting
OR skip yoga and select from:
- horseback riding (with expert guide)
- SUP (stand-up-paddle)
- hiking (with guide)
- trail running
- leisure time for a spa visit or to explore the island
- Post-Workout Restorative Yoga Session
- Post-Workout Protein Smoothie, Tea & Snack
- Leisure Time
- Mocktails, Social Hour & Gourmet Clean Dinner
- Evening Meditation
* all activities are optional, giving you flexibility to enjoy your retreat time
NOURISH . . .
Food is everything, isn't it? Or nearly everything! Our retreat's menu was created with the aim of making the most delicious and positive impact in helping people understand their food cravings and rewire their tastebuds. The entire program was carefully designed with your journey towards health and super health in mind, so you won't return home feeling bloated, overweight, stressed, partied out and feeling like you need a crash diet, a detox, extra gym hours, or even another vacation!
All meals, smoothies, juices, snacks, and beverages are freshly prepared. All recipes are free of gluten and processed soy and sugars, using the highest qualitylocal and organic ingredients to promote healing, harmony, and wellness. The Healthibella way of eating is plant rich, comprised of about 80% of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and whole grains, with about 20% eggs, poultry, grass fed lamb, and local sustainable fish and seafood. The CLEAN detox menu is slightly more restricted to meet cleansing specifications, but pork and beef are eliminated from all retreat menus. With notice, we can also tailor our menu for vegans or food allergies.
The retreat’s menu is divided into two groups:
- Superhealth Retreat Participants
- Superhealth + Extra CLEAN Detox Retreat Participants
Prior to the retreat, we will provide you with recommended pre-retreat tips on food to help you ease into your wellness retreat or special CLEAN detox program. The Healthibella team is waiting to support you towards your health and wellness goals! Reserve your place with us now as space is limited at our intimate retreats.
We are utterly grateful and honored to share this journey together! Wishing you radiant health and inner serenity,
Juli & the Healthibella Team
WHAT TO KNOW
- Check-In: 17:00
- Check-Out: 11:00
- Group Size: maximum 12 persons
- Equipment: Appropriate fitness clothing, shoes, yoga mat. A detailed packing list suggestion will be provided to participants.
- Flights and transfers
- Additional bodywork, massages, spa and beauty treatments at the nearby Jumeirah
- Additional leisure time activities not listed on the program.
- Additional meals on or off the retreat premises.
- Travel insurance or personal medical treatments.
HOW TO ARRIVE
Palma de Mallorca Airport is 35km away and is very well served by many European airlines. Hiring a car is a great option to allow you flexibility and to enjoy exploring the island. Alternatively, a taxi can be easily hired at the airport.
For more information, please click here for the FAQs.
CONTACT US TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE OR FOR MORE INFORMATION!
THE HEALTHIBELLA TEAM . . .
Juli Bailer is the Founder and CEO of Healthibella and a Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York. She is also the Palma de Mallorca Ambassador for the Food Revolution, created by the Jamie Oliver Foundation to advocate for food education and the culinary arts—a philosophy which Juli wholeheartedly embraces.
Klaus Zeumer is an Osteopath, Naturopath, and the Founder of La Balance, practicing in Palma de Mallorca since 1996, and considered by many to be the island's best in his field. He brings a tremendous wealth of knowledge and wisdom in many therapies—including Reiki, acupuncture, kinesiology, and Mental Health Coaching.
We are extremely lucky to have Klaus as our in-house Osteopath at our Superhealth Retreats, ensuring that our guests have the best bodywork and holistic therapies available during their stay.