Coco Goji Bliss Balls
There are so many delicious variations of bliss balls using different dried fruit, raw cacao powder, shredded coconut, nuts, and seeds. This combination uses dried goji berries and tangy dried apricots, plus a few other good ingredients.
Makes about 25 little balls.
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup ground raw almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, plus more for rolling
- 2 - 3 tbsp brown rice syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- In a food processor, chop apricots, dates, and almonds until you have a fine blend.
- Add sunflower seeds, coconut oil, and dried coconut and pulse until combined.
- Add brown rice syrup or raw honey one spoon at a time until you achieve your desired sweetness. It should be very sticky by now.
- Move the mixture into a bowl and fold in the goji berries and combine.
- Spread a thin layer of desiccated coconut onto a plate.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out a little mix and roll in your palms until you have a ball.
- Roll each sticky ball in the shredded coconut until it's evenly coated and no longer sticky.
- Repeat until you're finished.
- Eat! (Plus, these will keep for up a week in the refrigerator.)
To your health (and sweet tooth!),